ResedaWeb.blog

Everything Reseda-esque... sporadically published news, trivia & links about the neighborhood and its neighbors

_________ A CIVIC BLOG

20050411

Fretting, blogging and fretting about blogging

SCENE IN RESEDA: On his faith-flecked and sports-sprinkled Scottie's Rant blog, Scottie laments his lack of sleep and heralds his new home around a notation of a three-gig day playing guitar at a conference in Reseda.
So, I have been gradually moving stuff into my apartment since Friday, and to make matters worse, I played guitar at a conference in Reseda that was a 3-sessions-in-one-day kind of thing. Bill was drumming at this event, so he picked me up at 6 a.m. and we headed to Starbucks for some go-juice. I needed it, because Rhett was down to help Mitch and Sarah move to WA and we stayed at Floyd and Jean's house until 12:30.....which meant I got about 5 hours of sleep.....ug.